Queen City Classics2
Time & Location
About the Event
2-Day Festival Format with Recruiting Showcase (Friday evening)
Recruiting Showcase: Queen City Classic will hold a college recruiting showcase on Friday January 31st. The participation fee is $85.00 and will include a showcase t-shirt. For information on registration, please visit the “Recruiting Showcase“ page.
Mark your calendars and plan to attend what promises to be one of your favorite tournaments of the season. All age divisions will compete under one roof.
- There are numerous hotels, restaurants, museums and other attractions within walking distance
- Open and club divisions for ages 13-18
- 12 and under teams may compete in the 13s division
- Medals awarded for 1st and 2nd place for Gold Bracket in each division
- All teams are guaranteed a minimum of five matches.
Food, Beverages and Chairs:
No outside food, drinks, coolers, tables or chairs are permitted inside the convention center. Water will be supplied for players and coaches only at stations throughout the playing area. Concessions will be available in the playing area. There is a food court in the main concourse which includes Bojangles, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Buon Cibo (pizza, paninis and salads) and Starbucks.
- General Admission$25$250$0